If you have not received information slips such as T4, T4A, T3, T5, RRSP or any other slip by the last date of February next year, you can log in to my CRA Account to download the information slips. Employer’s corporates are required to forward the slips to the last known address by the end of February next year. However, if you still find that the information is not available in my CRA Account, you can use your last payment information to include in your tax return when you are filing a paper tax return. Also, you can amend (T1-ADJ) your return by using my CRA Account when information is available.

The following receipts must be attached with a T1 Return at the time of paper filing to avoid any delays in the processing of your return:

  • Donations
  • Medical Expenses
  • RRSP contributions